INFORMATION FOR LAWYERS AND ATTORNEYS
Jill Adams has reviewed and consulted with legal counsel in medical malpractice cases. She is an expert in the
standard of care for patients with anxiety, depression, mood disorders, post traumatic stress disorder and other psychiatric
Jill has reviewed documentation related to-
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis
- Failure to refer to specialist
- Failure to recognize symptoms
- Improper medication or improper dosage
- Poor or inadequate follow-up care
- Premature discharge
- Disregarding or inadequate taking of patient history
- Failure to order appropriate testing
Pediatrics- Jill has extensive experience in Pediatrics both medical and mental health.
PTSD - Jill has extensive experience in evaluation and treatment regarding post- traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) related
to medical injuries, acute and chronic illness and abuse that often lead to PTSD. Also how acute and/or chronic trauma
(PTSD) often lead to ongoing medical and mental health challenges resulting in exorbitant financial loss and suffering.
Common challenges patients suffer are loss of employment, financial loss/bankruptcy, relationship problems, social
struggles, performance issues and inability to maintain activities of daily living.
Jill’s areas of experience include-
- Nursing Home/Extended Care Facilities
- Urgent Care
- Private Practice
- Primary Care
- Pain Management
- Interventional Spine-neck and back related injury
- Hospital -Med Surg
- Medical/Mental Health Staffing (negligence relating to staff shortage)
- Mental Health (intensive outpatient program-IOP, partial hospitalization program-PHP, inpatient and outpatient)
Jill Adams has a standard agreement and retainer for medical/mental health/legal work.
CV is available upon request.